We are currently looking for peer reviewers for our case study reports on the economics of land degradation. We welcome reviewers from the academic field as well as from the policy field. Some of the reports will be in English and some in French.
If you are interested in becoming a peer reviewer, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and send the following information:
- Name and contact details
- An indication on you background (academic or policy)
- The time period(s) over which you are available
- Your preferred language (English or French)
- Your expertise on the relevant countries (Senegal, Mali, Niger, Ghana, Rwanda, Kenya, Ethiopia and Somalia).
- Any possible conflicts of interest
We are looking forward to hearing from you!