THE ELD CAMPUS
ELD CAMPUS offers a high-quality learning and teaching toolkit for the valuation of ecosystem services.
This free and openly accessible resource can be used at of all levels – from policymakers and researchers, to students and aspiring ELD pracitioners – in all fields of scientific background.
What you learn
ELD Campus provides you with a comprehensive education toolkit to gain:
- An awareness of the rationale behind economic valuation of ecosystem services;
- An understanding of how economic valuation is done and how the information can be used:
- in policy-making and planning regarding land use;
- in the field as an ELD practitioner;
- in training curricula.
- In-depth methodological knowledge on how to apply the ELD approach to economic valuations of ecosystem services.
How you learn
Each Module in the ELD Campus will provide you with:
- Module lecture video and textbook
- Quizzes to test your knowledge afterwards.
The Modules include helpful links and further reading materials. ELD Campus is available in English, French and Russian.
Click a Module to get the full course
Click a Module to get started (EN, FR, RU)
Module 1: The ELD Initiative
ELD studies and outreach
Module 4: Steps of an ELD study